New York Bridal Fashion Week
I am completely blown away with this years New York Bridal Fashion Week. The collections were out of this world and the new designs and trends are really going to rival last years.
I was most impressed with Lazaro, Galia Lahav, Reem Acra and Alon Livne. Not all collections are available in Ireland yet. If you are looking for something that is completely unique and not like any other in Ireland then this will be right up your alley!
Instagram was on fire for the last week and some of the images were excellent. The images that I loved are in the gallery below….there are soooo many!
Top 20 Wedding Gown Trends 2016:
1. Two Piece Dresses
2. Floral Prints
3. Even More Plunging Neck Lines
4. More Backless
5. Belts – metal look
6. Flouncy Skirts – the more material the better
7. Layering – different materials all layered on top of each other
9. Beads – even more bling but in a vintage beaded style
10. Asymmetrical skirts
11. Short Dresses
12. Lace bodysuits
13. Illusion tops
15. More Blush and Colour Options
17. Even longer trains
18. Shorts – Wedding Onesies!
19. Boho Styles (more than last year)
20. Jump Suits (Full Trousers)
Photo Credits To:
Strictly Weddings, Inside Weddings, Aisle Perfect, Brides, The Knot, WeddedWonderland, Wedding Wire, Wedding_Style, WedLuxe, Green Wedding Shoes, Klienfieldbridal, Weddingdiary, Wedding Chicks, Colin Weddings, Dream_Wedding_Dresses, Wedding Lane, Dream_Wedding_Dresses, SMPweddings (Style Me Pretty Weddings), Bridal Guide, Bridetobride, Southern Weddings, Loverly, LondonandLacebridal, JLM Couture & The bride Story.
Comments are closed