Top Tips When Going To Your Hair Trial – By Ciara’s Hair Creations – Mobile Wedding Hairdresser.
1. Wait until you have your dress decided on and bought as the style of the dress will determine the best look for your hair.
2. Collect pictures of styles that you love and bring them with you on the day.
3. Wash your hair the night before if you are thinking about an up-style as it will hold better the following morning.
4. Keep an open mind, the looks that you love in the magazine may not be the best match for you, your hair type and face shape. A good stylist may be able to show you an alternative which will suit you better.
5. If you’re not happy with the trial, don’t worry, explain what you don’t like and if even if you cant explain, no problem, just start from scratch until you get to a style that you are in love with.
6. If you plan on using extensions, discuss the best options with your stylist as that may offer more opportunities for different styles or it may limit you on others. It is recommended that you bring the extensions with you for the trail so that you eliminate any chance for hiccups on the day. Try to get real hair as synthetic wont be able to take the heat from curling irons or straighteners.
7. Try and get your hair in to tip top shape in advanced so that it is looking its best at the trial and on the big day. Check out Ciara’s tips on how you can do this.
What great tips! If you would like to learn more about Ciara check out her Facebook page.
Comments are closed