Harrogate Bridal Show
I was very lucky to get to go and see Harrogate Bridal Buyer Market this month. This is one of those shows I was dying to see. Many Irish bridal boutiques visit Harrogate to buy their stock for the year. Whatever you see showcased at this, tends to set the tone for trends coming in to Ireland.
On the day, I got to take over Xpose’s Instagram and Twitter to report live. I received such a great response and over 12,000 tuned in to see what gorgeous gunas could be found.
You can scroll through alllll of the dresses I spotted below but first, let me talk to you about the overarching trends I’m expecting to see hit the bridal shelves in Ireland this year.
- 3D Florals
- Reverting back to Princess Styles
- Enormous trains
- Plunging neck lines
- The Meghan Effect
- Splash of colour
- Osterich feathers
- Oversized appliques (lace, sequins, floral…you name it)
- Middle East Influence (bigger the better)
- Tulle, Tulle and more Tulle
- Sharp tailoring
- Curves (this is the first year im seeing a strong presence for curvier shapes)
- High drama
- Keyhole back
- Covering up
Comments are closed