If you’ve been tuned in to my Insta Stories over the last few weeks, you would have heard me chat about the ‘I Do School’. I’m delighted that I can finally share all the details with you!
On the 1st and 2nd of September, The Wedding & Honeymoon Show will take place in the RDS Dublin. This event is the biggest wedding show in the diary and a must see if you are in planning mode. Some of Ireland’s best wedding suppliers will be there and you can literally plan your whole wedding under one roof. Not to mention, there are some excellent competitions and discounts.
For the first time ever, there is a new exciting content called the ‘I Do School’ taking place in the Minerva within the RDS. If you get a ticket for this show you will automatically get access to the ‘I Do School’. I will be there for 2 days presenting all of the latest and greatest wedding trends, tips and inspiration to help you lot along with your planning.
Let me being you through the schedule! Arrive early to each session to get a seat, there are limited places, you will need a ticket to the main event to attend.
DIY Wedding Session with IKEA
- See how you can add some DIY touches to your wedding day without it costing an arm and a leg. One of the talented IKEA team will bring us through some inspiration for your big day.
It’s All About The Groom….
- Detailed fashion show with live chat
- Tips and advice on grooming and looking good for your bride or groom to-be
The Beauty is in the Detail….
– Live bridal hair and make-up demo
– Tips on beauty regime including tanning
It’s All About The Bride
- Detailed bridal fashion show with live chat with top bridal designers and shops
- Trust me when I say……the styles are beyond stunning!
- See the latest trends in bridal and bridesmaid fashion
Mums & Guests Styling Session
- We are delighted to have one of Debenhams leading stylists to talk through to some key looks for both Mothers of Brides and Grooms.
- See the top trends for wedding guest wear
Talk To The Experts….
Join me and a panel of some of Ireland’s top wedding suppliers to answer your burning wedding planning questions. The panel will have a representative from photography, cakes, venues, honeymoon, décor and floristry. If you have some questions that you would like me to ask, just email me firstname.lastname@example.org
To Book Tickets To This Event – CLICK HERE –
See you all there
Comments are closed