The first wedding question I’m always asked is `Where do I start?`
I try to answer this in a few short bullet points.
1. Keep calm!
2. Sit down together and discuss the type of of wedding you both want along with dates, budget and ideal venue.
3. Once decided shortlist venues or countries that you would like to host your wedding with – there are so many online directories that you can use to source this information.
4. Out of your selection arrange a viewing or consultation with the venue or destination planner.
5. Prepare a list of questions for them – don’t worry no question is too silly.
6. Go through your options and do not leave without a quote.
7. Get a list of available dates and make contact with your ceremony provider to see if your dates are available
At this point you will have an option to book and okay deposits.
This is just a starting point to get you going. Take micro steps, don’t try and do everything at once!
Comments are closed