Laura’s Top 10 Make Up Essentials
I recently post a blog on Laura’s advice on getting your skin in check and now down to the meaty stuff!
We had a chat about her favourite brands and products.
- Smash Box
- Correcteur Perfection = Chanel
- Pro Longwear = Mac
- Disappear Smoothing Crème Concealer = Estee Lauder
- Double Wear by Estee Lauder. It’s long lasting with heavy full coverage for oily skin.
- Studio Skin by Smashbox. Again you’ll get full coverage and there is a 15 hour wear. Perfect for a wedding as its photo friendly and oil free so no glare!
- Vitalumiere by Chanel. It is perfect for older skin as it gives medium coverage and a dewy fresh glow.
Contouring: Smash Box
- Any matt bronzers such as Smashbox & Mac
- Soleil De Tan is a fantastic mousse bronzer from Chanel (best buy) can’t live without it! It’s very easy to blend and stays all day. Can be used all over or for contouring
- Liquid concealers are great if you have the time. Try high definition concealers from Smashbox.
Blush: (All have great colour payoff and are long-lasting)
- Posy Pink and Primrose from Smashbox
- Cruising by Nars
- Fairest Nude by L’oreal
- Coco Rouge Shine Canotier by Chanel
- Smashbox – They have a wide range to suit all skin types. It’s a personal best buy and I cannot live without.
- Benefits Real Lash Effect
- Baby Doll by YSL
- Maybelline’s Great Lash (oldie but goodie and cheap as chips!)
- Urban Decay
Products Laura Loves:
- Advanced Night Repair Serum by Estee Lauder – Face and Eyes!
- Sublimage Serum by Chanel
- They’re Real! Mascara By Benefit
- Any Primer by Smashbox
- Powder Halo by Smashbox
- Brow To Go by Smashbox
In my next blog with Laura, I will be giving you her tips on getting a make up trial.
Laura is an unbelievable wedding make up artist and if you would like to see her work check her out on Facebook.
Comments are closed