There’s a strong possibility that my feet might fall off after a busy weekend at Punchestown!
This time, I decided to exhibit as I really wanted to showcase my book and of course, I couldn’t do any old stand….I went full blown DIY on it….what else would you expect!
I’ve been getting a lot of questions about the decor of my stand so this is where I sourced everything:
- Pink Curtains – IKEA
- Light & Dark Pink Paper Moons – The Party Boutique
- Gold & Pink Pinwheels – The Party Boutique
- Glitter Curtain – The Party Boutique
- Sequins Table Cover – Hickeys
- Light Up Box – Penney’s
- Jars & Lanterns – IKEA
- Drinks Trolley – My Mother in Law!
- Photo Booth Picture Frame – Ikea
- Props – Mix of Amazon & Easons
Here are my pictures from the weekend….
Comments are closed