The Wedding Journal Show returns to the Citywest Convention Centre, Dublin on Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th September with an action packed all-new show! To celebrate, I will be giving tickets away on my Facebook page! Terms and conditions below.
A few things you need to know about The Wedding Journal Show:
(BTW this could be their best line up yet!)
- Over 300 of Ireland’s top wedding suppliers exhibiting which means you could pretty much plan your whole wedding under one roof.
- There’s a Competition to win a luxury honeymoon to South Africa……..yes South Africa!
- There’s a VIP Lounge with bubbly and Benefit goody bag….i’m sneaking in to this!
- There’s a top notch Fashion Show which three times a day and has bridal gowns from some of Ireland’s best houses and the show will include bridesmaids’ gowns, occasion wear and grooms wear too.
- This is new! A Bridal Boulevard…..This is a shopping area where brides-to-be can view, try on and buy wedding dresses. This stage will also host daily Benefit beauty masterclasses. I’ll share a secret with you. As you all know, I got married 2 years ago. Well, 3 years ago I attended this fair and had a Vera Wang gown which I purchased in Las Vegas BUT I was walking by one stand at this show and fell in love with the dress I actually ended up wearing. I tried it on at the show and that was it. Done deal!
- This is very cool, there’s an Alternative Wedding Village where you can visit some of Ireland’s most creative and quirky wedding suppliers.
- If all of that wasn’t enough, there is a Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Pavilion where you can plan your honeymoon or wedding abroad.
I’m going to be attending on Saturday and I honestly cannot wait. The line up is fantastic.
Opening times: Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th September 12pm-6pm.
You can save 25% with online tickets at WeddingJournalOnline.com.
Tickets can also be purchased at the door.
SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!
Wedding competition terms and conditions:
Competition runs from Friday 9th of September until Tuesday 20th of September.
There are a total of 5 sets of 2 tickets.
All tickets are standard. They cannot be exchanged for cash.
Winners can pick either a Saturday 24th or Sunday 25th of September.
Winners are picked at random and the competition host has final say.
Tickets can be collected at the door.
Comments are closed