This is one of my favourite vintage looks for wedding table centrepieces. It is a perfect fit for a boho, vintage and classic style wedding.
They have the stock whereas if you were to DIY you could clock up costs in buying teapots! Plus, you may have enough to worry about without the added stress of flower arranging on the morning of your wedding!
Should you have the want to DIY some teapot arrangements, there are just a few simple steps:
1. Pick your teapot
2. Cut blocks of oasis and place inside the teapot.
3. Add water to soak the oasis
4. Clip preferred flowers to size.
5. Insert flowers inside the teapot but make sure that they lodge in the oasis. This will keep them in place to hold your presentation.
6. That’s it…..it’s very simple!
If you want to DIY teacup arrangements.
1. Pick your preferred teacups.
2. Get bedding soil
3. Using small bedding flowers, place inside the cup and pack tight with loose soil. If its only for one day and if your arrangements are being prepared on the morning of your wedding. You could take some flower clippings and add them in instead of bedding plants.
4. Hey presto, there is your arrangement.
Here are some of my favourites!
Vintage Affair, The English Wedding Blog, Style me Pretty, Teacupsandroses.com.au, Junebugweddings.com, bicyclette.to, Confetti.ie, Boho Weddings, Home Decorating Trends, Wunderweib, The Wedding Chicks, Inspirationsdeco.blogspot.com, theknot.com, intimate.com, apositivelybeautifulblog.tumblr.com.
Comments are closed