Showing all 6 results
Welcome to Volume 2 of The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide Ireland Book.
The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide is one of Ireland most comprehensive wedding planning guides.
- Step by step guide to planning your wedding
- Detailed guidance for each planning stage: from booking your venue to booking your honeymoon
- Insider information and tips on what to look out for when negotiating
- How to handle a crisis
- Postponement and downsizing checklist and tips
- Stress & drama management
- Count down to do list
- A5 size (fits perfectly in your handbag!)
“One of the questions I am asked most frequently is ‘where do I start’! The purpose of this planning guide is to assist you through the process. I have broken down each of the items that you will need to organise.
Don’t worry if you don’t stick to this religiously, or if you don’t have a need for some of the items I mention. This is your wedding day and you can do what is right for you. This is an assistance guide and not intended as a ‘Must Do’.
Plan your wedding day your way!
I always recommend starting as you mean to go on. By that I mean, starting a spread sheet to keep your budget under control. There will be a lot of moving parts that you will need to manage. You can download my free sample wedding template right here.
When you start to compile your potential guest list, set up an additional tab on your budget spread sheet. Over time, you can update with RSVP details, log addresses and make note of gifts etc. This list will also be the foundation of your table plan. It’s worth your while grouping people in their significant[…]”
Excerpt From: Sara Kennedy. “The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide Ireland.”
Get Your Copy Today
Download your excel budget template to help you manage your wedding expenses.
Download your wedding planning count down calendar to keep you on track with your wedding planning.
This spread sheet is a rough work excel which is aimed to help you compare your wedding venue and supplier offerings.
It's not the most beautiful spreadsheet but it gives you a structure to build upon. It gets you thinking and allows you to dig in to the packages to identify gaps and extras you might need. It also allows you to brain dump your feelings about each vendor as sometimes we don't mind paying extra for something we get that 'gut feeling' about.
How it works:
- There are 2 tabs - one for venue and another for a sample vendor.
- Taking the venue one, you have two lines, the first is breaking out the package, the second covers any extras.
- Lay everything out and add in columns and rows depending on what you need
- Use a grand total tally to give you full sight of the package
- Once you complete per venue, go to the summary and jot down your notes for each venue. This is where you can list out the pros and cons etc.
- Hope this helps!