Fail to prepare or prepare to fail…. ok maybe not that extreme but many count down templates can be quite vague. This detailed template is a fully comprehensive guide and gives you prompts that you can do 2 weeks to 1 week out to allow lower stress and less annoyance on the day of the wedding.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Welcome to Volume 2 of The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide Ireland Book.
The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide is one of Ireland most comprehensive wedding planning guides.
- Step by step guide to planning your wedding
- Detailed guidance for each planning stage: from booking your venue to booking your honeymoon
- Insider information and tips on what to look out for when negotiating
- How to handle a crisis
- Postponement and downsizing checklist and tips
- Stress & drama management
- Count down to do list
- A5 size (fits perfectly in your handbag!)
“One of the questions I am asked most frequently is ‘where do I start’! The purpose of this planning guide is to assist you through the process. I have broken down each of the items that you will need to organise.
Don’t worry if you don’t stick to this religiously, or if you don’t have a need for some of the items I mention. This is your wedding day and you can do what is right for you. This is an assistance guide and not intended as a ‘Must Do’.
Plan your wedding day your way!
I always recommend starting as you mean to go on. By that I mean, starting a spread sheet to keep your budget under control. There will be a lot of moving parts that you will need to manage. You can download my free sample wedding template right here.
When you start to compile your potential guest list, set up an additional tab on your budget spread sheet. Over time, you can update with RSVP details, log addresses and make note of gifts etc. This list will also be the foundation of your table plan. It’s worth your while grouping people in their significant[…]”
Excerpt From: Sara Kennedy. “The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide Ireland.”
Get Your Copy Today