#sponsored – Please note that whilst this is sponsored content, all opinions are my own.
I was invited to the Wedding Journal Show in Citywest Convention Centre on Saturday and I must admit…..I had a ball!
I arrived nice and early before all of the wedding couples arrived so that I could get a really good look around at every stand. It was all systems go when I got there with stands being dressed and the fashion show rehearsals underway.
There were a couple of stand out stands for me. I loved Finesse Weddings and Alora’s Wedding and Events. They are event decor specialists and planners so of course they were amazing. Both were so on trend with rose gold and blush colour schemes and of course sequins! If I was to dress a wedding, this is exactly how I would love to have my room dressed! I also loved Teacups and Sweetpeas! You will see the pictures in the gallery below.
What I loved at The Wedding Journal Show:
- VIP Area: This was so fantastic! There was an exclusive area where you could enjoy a glass of champers and a cupcake. I of course did that very thing!
- Bridal Boutique Village: In between the main fashion show, there was another fashion area where you could see more from the bridal, menswear and guest wear suppliers.
- Free Cake: There was so many great cake suppliers there including Amazing Cakes and Creative Cakes. I found a new company called Cherub Couture Cakes and they had some divine flavours, I of course got stuck in!
- Photo booths Galore: Myself and my excellent helper Christina had such great fun at the photo booth stands. We had some pics to take home too.
- Fashion Show: The Wedding Journal always put on a good show and this year was no different. I think it actually got better. I particularly loved De Stafford and Nikki Kavanaghs range.
- Variety: I felt that this show had the perfect balance of vendors. There were equal amounts of each different supplier so it was too much of one thing.
The show comes back to Dublin in January and it’s definitely worth marking the calendar!
Now here are my pics! xx
Comments are closed