Posted on 21st September 2018 at 8:00 pm by Sara Kennedy / blog, Wedding Blogger, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Fashion, Wedding Trends
Winter Wedding Dress Trends 2019
I was given the enormous task of reproducing a Harpers Bazar piece filmed in the Caribbean….so I couldn’t get the Caribbean end had Donabate Beach at The Waterside House Hotel.
Gowns: MK Bridal Navan
Make Up: The Make Up Bar Templebar
Photography: Couple Photography
Wilson the Horse!
Jagger the Doggy!
Trend 1: Sleeves
- This look is by Sottero and Midgley and this is an exquisite gown.
- From a distance, it looks like a 2 piece
- It is a ballgown with a sheer bodice of Swarovski crystals
- With a chill in winter, the half-sleeves add warmth
- There’s an open back which is a great contrast to the illusion bateau neckline.
- This gown is completed with crystal buttons.
Trend 2: Layers
This look is all about layering
- This romantic number is by Paloma Blanca
- It has a well formed beaded lace bodice
- Deep V neck line with a lace scallop
- At the waist we have this really pretty removable bow, but I think that the bow finishes the look.
- From the waist we then get a burst of Multi-layered Mesh Tulle skirt
- If you look closely at the hemline, you will see horsehair edging
Trend 3: Overskirt
- This look is all about the overskirt and this trend is very popular among many of the top bridal designers at the moment. Speaking of top designers, this is an Enzoani gown called Mallory.
- A-line gown with detachable overskirt
- This allows you to change up your looks throughout the day and
- We have a beaded and Chantilly lace sleeves, illusion sweetheart neckline
- The bodice complements the open back
- A finishing touch is the beaded belt provides that cinches the waist.
Comments are closed