Over the last year I have been keeping an eye on what’s happening in the wedding flower industry. There are a couple of florists whom I think are killing it.
Here are my top 5 based on what I have seen between Instagram or in person!
- Arbour Blooms: I saw their work in Ballymcgarvey Village. They are really creative and constantly coming up with new concepts.
- Appassionata Flowers: They are based on Dury Street and are just very cool! They always post designs that catch my eye. They do amazing vintage style arrangements
- VP Flowers: I met Vita at Clonabreany House and was blown away by her work. So creative, so pretty!
- Les Fleurs Artisan: I went to the Imageprep event where I saw them demo on how to make button holes and bouquets for weddings. I loved the passion shown and the real boho feel about their designs.
- Flowers by Moira: I have seen their work over many years and have always been impressed by their attention to detail. They have also won awards to beat the boot.
Comments are closed